According to the Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on information society services and electronic commerce(hereinafter, “LSSI-CE”, all the visitors of this website (hereinafter, the “Web”) are informed thatCoral Beach Resort, S.L. (hereinafter “CORAL BEACH”), tax identification number B93160463, maintains this Web. CORAL BEACH can be contacted at:
- Postal address: Urbanización Coral Beach, Ctra. Nacional 340 KM 176, Marbella, Málaga, C.P. 29602;
- Telephone number: 952775000;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coral Beach Resort, S.L. is registered in the Commercial Registry of Málaga, in the Volume 4.950, Page 31, Section 8, Sheet 111513, Inscription 3. Likewise, CORAL BEACH is a commercial company that has as corporate purpose the acquisition, administration, selling, renting, management, promotion, building, reforming, painting, cleaning and use of real properties, on its own or by third party administration.
Access to the Web and use of its content and services implies full and unreserved adherence to the Terms of Service set forth (hereinafter, “Terms and Conditions”) in the version published at the time the user (hereinafter, the “user”) accesses the same.
CORAL BEACH reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Web and its content and services contained therein. The user acknowledges and accepts that CORAL BEACH may, at any time, discontinue, de-activate and/or cancel any of the Services and/or Content making up the Web.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the Web. This responsibility extends to the registration that was necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the user will be responsible for providing true and legal information.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (for instance, chat services, discussion forums, or newsgroups) that CORAL BEACH offers through its portal and, but not limited to, not to use them for:
- Engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, or advocacy of terrorism or human rights.
- Cause damage to physical and logical systems of CORAL BEACH, its suppliers, or third parties, introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the above damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited e-mails.
CORAL BEACH reserves the right to remove all those comments and contributions that violate respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist pornography, which undermines youth or children, order or public safety, or that, in its opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, CORAL BEACH shall not be liable for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other tools of participation.
- Obligation to use the services properly
Users agree to use the services provided by CORAL BEACH in accordance with the law, these Terms and Conditions, as well as the generally accepted practices online. Users must abstain from using the services with illegal purposes or effects or those contrary to what is established in these Terms and Conditions.
In the event that the Web includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, CORAL BEACH shall not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case, CORAL BEACH assumes any liability for the contents of any link belonging to a foreign website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity, and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of these hyperlinks and other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger, or participation with the connected entities.
- Exclusion of warranties and liability.
The user acknowledges that the use of the Web and its contents and services is carried out under his exclusive responsibility. Specifically, by way of illustration, CORAL BEACH assumes no responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the Web, its services, and content and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the Web serves the objectives of the user.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the user or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the user or third parties.
- The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the user or third parties. It is the responsibility of the user, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorized third parties, or, if applicable, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may carry out.
The accuracy, veracity, timeliness, and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the user. CORAL BEACH will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness, and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the user. CORAL BEACH will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- The damages produced to computer equipment during the access to the Web page and the damages produced to the users when they have their origin in failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances that have occurred due to a fortuitous event or force majeure.
In case there are forums, the use of them, or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the user who sends them, who is the only responsible. CORAL BEACH is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the user.
The Web, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics, are owned by CORAL BEACH. Regardless of their intended purpose, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialisation, requires in any case the prior written authorisation from CORAL BEACH.
The user agrees to exempt CORAL BEACH, its affiliates and its providers of liability for any damage, loss, claim and cost (including the reasonable fees of a legal service) related to (1) the non-compliance of these Terms and Conditions by the user, and (2) the publication of material on this Web by the user.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
Spanish law, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, will apply to all disputes or questions related to this Web or the activities carried out on it, and the Courts and Tribunals closest to Málaga shall be responsible for the resolution of all conflicts arising from or related to its use.